Professional Cloud Service Manager Certification
|Date:||16th October 2018|
|Grant Aided Cost:||Grant Aided Cost €1,220|
In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer repeatable, flexible and scalable services. Service Management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments.
The Cloud Service Manager Course enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. This training is delivered as a 3-day classroom program. The course provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impacts operational processes, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
The Cloud Service Manager course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The Cloud Service Manager course is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and Standards bodies.
The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification from the Cloud Credential Council (CCC) is the first course in the world focused on IT Service Management for Cloud Computing. This certification is globally known as the standard of achievement for service management professionals involved with cloud-based solutions. Organizations that employ PCSMs will have experts on board that can help maximize the business opportunities that cloud is creating.
CCC’s PCSM designation is a globally recognized certification for Service Management professionals. Being PCSM-certified showcases your service management experience in a cloud environment, relevant skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to manage the various stakeholders within the enterprise.
- Cloud Service Manager aligned to ITIL
- Provides advice on how to adapt ITIL processes for Cloud Computing
- Introduces new approaches not provided by ITIL
- PCSM was designed to complement and work with organisation’s adoption of ITIL and ITSM
- Course syllabus, content, course book and white paper written by ITIL Master
At the end of this Cloud Service Manager course, participants will gain competencies in, and be able to:
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts.
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services.
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management.
- Compare the relationship between cloud provider and cloud consumer.
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization.
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services.
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage.
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer’s and provider’s perspective of a cloud marketplace.
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models.
- Illustrate the benefits, risks and issues of Dev-Ops within an IT organization.
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations.
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services.
- Examine the challenges with purchasing cloud-based services.
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model.
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management.
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy.
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards.
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization.
The Cloud Service Manager course will be of interest to:
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical Pre-Sales Consultants
- IT Professionals
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.
Participants further benefit from a strong background in IT service management; who have one or more ITIL certifications or practical experience in applying ITIL and IT service management best practices.
- Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- Cloud Service Management Roles
- Cloud Service Strategy
- Cloud Service Design, Deployment, and Migration
- Cloud Service Management
- Cloud Service Economics
- Cloud Service Governance
- Showing the Value of Cloud Services
- Popular Service Management Frameworks