Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Strategy & Innovation
|Date:||8th November 2018|
|Duration:||6 months (6 x 3 day workshops)|
|Grant Aided Cost:||€3,000 per person|
|Course Code:||411||Note:||Also available in Cork - see brochure for dates|
Please note this programme is only available to employees of SME’s (ie firms employing less than 250 employees)
To be a successful manager, you must have the capacity to understand and be able to positively influence the strategy process within your business. This is particularly the case today when businesses have been faced with the most uncertain times in a generation. A critical element in any successful strategy is the capability to make innovation a key management process.
By completing the IMI Diploma in Strategy & Innovation, you will be equipped to play a key role in developing and executing a strategy and innovation process that is very relevant both to the success of your business and to your own career and personal development. You will develop the skills that are required to lead, influence and participate in the strategic success of your business.
The subsidised cost of the programme in 2018 is €3,000 per person. This includes all training, course materials, tutor support, assessment, certification, lunches and refreshments.
The programme is aimed at managers who share a common ambition to play a leading role in developing and implementing strategy and innovation within their organisations. This will include experienced business owners and managers, experienced functional specialists within companies, and executives who intend to develop significant professional careers in management.
- An eighteen day taught programme
- Delivered on a monthly basis, in chunks of three days per month
- Six modules: External Environment, Competitive Environment, Creating Strategic Value, StrategyChoices, Business Model Innovation, Strategy Execution & Implementation
- Opportunity for progression to a Masters of Business
By participating in the IMI Diploma in Strategy & Innovation you will:
- Write a strategy audit for your business or organisation that is both practical and informed
- Be capable of undertaking a key role in the strategy and innovation process
- Acquire a toolkit to evaluate and address the strategic challenges facing your organisation
- Be able to make strategic sense of the global and domestic business environment
- Network with experienced participants from leading Irish and international organisations
- Meet leading experts, faculty and practitioners in the strategy process