Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Leadership
|Date:||20th March 2018|
|Duration:||6 months (6 x 3 day workshops)|
|Grant Aided Cost:||€3,000 per person|
|Course Code:||410||Note:||Also available in Galway - see brochure for dates|
Please note this programme is only available to employees of SME’s (ie firms employing less than 250 employees)
In the challenging times we all now face, strong leadership is widely recognised as the single most important factor in determining which organisations will survive and grow out of the recession, and which will not. As a manager, the current environment is forcing you to face the most difficult leadership challenges of your career. The quality of the leadership that you provide to those around you will help determine your career trajectory and will help define your organisation’s success.
The IMI Diploma in Leadership is the IMI’s flagship leadership development programme. Its aim is simple – to dramatically enhance your practical leadership skills, awareness, impact and judgement. By participating, you will become a more confident, well-rounded and inspirational leader – capable of handling the challenges of the current environment and ready to step up to the next level in your career development.
The subsidised cost of the programme in 2018 is €3,000 per person. This includes all training, course materials, tutor support, assessment, certification, lunches and refreshments.
Professionals at all levels seeking to maximise their personal impact and influence, master the psychology of leadership, develop a practical toolkit of leadership techniques and shape the direction of their businesses.
- An eighteen-day taught programme
- Delivered on a monthly basis, in chunks of three days per month
- Six modules: The Meaning of Leadership, The Psychology of Leadership, Leadership Ethics and
Social Responsibility, Leading Teams in a Global Economy, Leading Change, Leadership in Action
- Opportunity for progression to a Masters of Business
By participating in the IMI Diploma in Leadership you will:
- Develop and apply a comprehensive toolkit of best-practice leadership techniques
- Formulate a comprehensive range of practical recommendations for developing best-practice leadership throughout your business
- Undertake a personal journey – developing a detailed understanding of your leadership style and development areas and enhancing your capabilities
- Analyse how your personal leadership style matches the needs and demands of your business
- Critically analyse and subsequently impact the leadership culture, processes, and needs of your business