Who is it for?
The qualification addresses the needs of the GBS management team and senior stakeholders who need to have an advanced understanding of global business services.
What are the Entry Requirements?
Candidates must have successfully completed the Postgraduate Certificate in Global Business Services to be eligible to enter for this course. (Note: Completion of this Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Global Business Services further qualifies the learner to proceed, if they so wish, to complete a major project and obtain the award of a MSc in GBS.)
What will you get?
Graduates of the programme will be eligible for the award Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Global Business Services. The course is a Level 9 postgraduate diploma programme on the NFQ with 30 ECTS.
How is it delivered?
The majority of module content will be delivered online with an additional 4 days face-to-face module delivery at DIT Aungier Campus.
What Will You Learn?
The course is structured into four main areas:
Your will learn about
1. Strategic alignment
– Strategic Alignment: Development of a strategy, vision, goals and objectives for GBS aligned to business strategy
– Information: Setting GBS objectives, developing KPIs and explaining requirements for GBS reporting
2. Service delivery – placement and process
– Service Placement: Placement of services – corporate, business services, business units, etc.
– Process Sourcing: Location strategy, location selection and evaluating sourcing options
– Process Design and Enabling Technologies: Process designs, controls framework, process and technology migration and improvements
3. Service delivery – leadership, organisation and governance
– Leadership: Setting strategic direction, team formation and delivering results
– Skills and Talent: GBS staffing, competencies and skills, training and talent management
– Organisation: Development, design and roll-out of the GBS organisation model
– Governance: Design and implementation of GBS governance and process ownership
4. Service and transformation management
– Service Management: Service strategy, service design, service operations and continuous improvement
– Transformation Management: Transformation management, programme and change management plans
All enquiries to email@example.com