What Is A MSc in Innovation in FinTech?
The world we live in today and increasingly in the future is facing rapid technology change. This has been characterised as the 4th industrial revolution such is the scale of change. Recently at the World Economic Forum 2020 summit in Davos, this challenge was characterised through the prism of the huge upskilling and reskilling challenge that is facing enterprises and employees. Where a workforce is a key element for performance and innovation creation, the need to develop key experts (talent) for innovation and to keep pace with cutting edge competitiveness is critical.
How This Course Will Benifit You?
This course combines the latest trends in the fintech industry with design thinking. Through lectures, workshops and work based research projects, this course will help to enable the skills to adapt to the developing culture, communication and other influences affecting the world of FinTech covering the key fundamentals of fintech including;
• Innovation & Entrepeneurship in FinTech Sector
• Design Thinking
• General FinTech Fundemenatal Learnings
• Financial Service Regulation & FinTech
What Is The Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants must be currently employed in the FinTech/Financial Services sector and hold a Level 8 degree in a Fintech related area, or an equivalent qualification.
- We recognize that life and work experience counts, applicants may also be eligible to apply on the grounds of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if they have attained appropriate experience and attainment thresholds deemed equivalent to a Level 8 award.
What Are The Fees?
- Eligible candidates can avail of the part-funded fees.
- Candidates will be eligible for part-funded fees providing they are working in private or commercial semi state organisations registered in the Republic of Ireland.
How Do I Apply?
Click on the Enquiry button here at the top of the page to register your interest.