Who is it for?
This course is designed for entry-level associates, and consists of four foundational modules covering: Finance, Human Resources, Procurement / Supply Chain and Information Technology. The qualification addresses broad Global Business Service centre issues, including generic Global Business Service controls, tools and techniques, and focuses on service specifics.
What Are the Entry Requirements?
The entry requirement will be the Irish Leaving Certificate with a minimum grade of O6/H7 in Maths and English. QQI/PLC/FETAC Level 5 entry routes will also be available.
What Do You Get?
Graduates of this course will be eligible for the award Continuing Professional Diploma in Global Business Services. The course will be at Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications with 20 ECTS.
How is it Delivered?
All course content for this course will be delivered online. The course will commence with a half-day induction event on site at TU Dublin (Aungier Street Campus)
What Will You Learn?
The course is structured into two main areas:
1. Generic Global Business Service controls, tools and techniques:
You will learn about
– The historical context and basic principles of global business service models
– Governance structures and control frameworks for Global Business Services
– Business processes and service management methods
– Business tools and techniques that can be used in a global business services environment
2. Service specifics
You will learn about
– Finance activities and processes in the context of global business services
– Human resource activities and processes in the context of global business services
– Information technology activities and processes in the context of global business services
– Procurement activities and processes in the context of global business services
Professional Development Programme in Global Business (Shared) Services
The CPD Diploma in GBS is part of a wider professional development programme which aims to develop the core knowledge, skills and competencies of the GBS (Shared Services) talent pool in Ireland based on internationally recognised best practice. The entire suite of programmes has been developed through a unique collaboration of the TU Dublin (Aungier Street Campus) and The Hackett Institute, the professional education arm of The Hackett Group, supported and funded by Skillnets Ireland, IDA Ireland, American Chamber of Commerce in Ireland, Technology Ireland and their member companies. Together they have crafted a rigorous globally unique set of integrated academic qualifications which will be easy for individuals to access and which are based on cutting-edge insights and best practices.
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org