Digital Transformation Leadership Workshop
|Date:||18th October 2018|
|Duration:||9am to 5pm|
|Grant Aided Cost:||Grant Aided Cost €535|
|Location:||Ibec Offices, Dublin|
Led by Professor Niall McKeown of Ionology, this very practical one day workshop will help C-level executives and senior managers to:
- Adopt the mindset of a ‘digital innovator’
- Become more technically informed, agile and innovative
- Use data to identify the best transformation project opportunities
- Start to create an evidence-based roadmap for their digital transformation
- Coordinate Leadership, IT, Marketing, R&D thinking and actions
- Reduce the chance of failure by maximising resources and rapidly create
- new sustainable competitive advantage. transform their mindset, planning and actions
Delegates can take a pre & post-workshop online assessment to establish the impact of the session, their understanding of the task in hand and their ability to implement change. This is optional but is extremely informative and useful in your digital transformation journey.
On completion delegates also get complimentary access to 4-hours of video tutorials on digital transformation.