LEADERS, not technology, delivers competitive advantage
Led by Professor Niall McKeown of Ionology, this very practical one day workshop will help C-level executives and senior managers to:
- Adopt the mindset of a ‘digital innovator’
- Become more technically informed, agile and innovative
- Use data to identify the best transformation project opportunities
- Start to create an evidence-based roadmap for their digital transformation
- Coordinate Leadership, IT, Marketing, R&D thinking and actions
- Reduce the chance of failure by maximising resources
- Rapidly create new sustainable competitive advantage.
Delegates can take a pre & post-workshop online assessment to establish the impact of the session, their understanding of the task in hand and their ability to implement change. This is optional but is extremely informative and useful in your digital transformation journey.
On completion delegates also get complimentary access to 4-hours of video tutorials on digital transformation.
*Grant aided fees are available to those working in private or commercial semi-state organisations in Republic of Ireland.