In association with ICHEC (Irish Centre for High End Computing) we are delighted to bring you this 8 week (4 hours per week) advanced training course to work on advanced concepts and use-cases in deep learning.
Training will be achieved through offline study of material of the advanced concepts and solving basic exercises, as a lead up to each of the 4 hour sessions over the 8 week period. Training sessions will also include personal discussions of the advanced concepts and hands-on sessions for advanced use-cases.
- Application of deep learning techniques to practical examples and use-cases.
- Ability to work with large and real-world data sets for deep numeral networks.
- Ability to identify, develop and implement a deep learning solution for a practical problem.
- Participants must have 1 year programming experience with Linux and database knowledge.
- Basic algebra.
- Personal Laptop computer.