Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
|Date:||22nd May 2017|
|Grant Aided Cost:||€2,279|
|Course Code:||ICT323||Note:||On completion you receive a code to enable you to take the exam. Exam cost is extra..|
This CISSP® training course is truly a unique offering, encompassing the highest quality of content, expert assistance from a Master in CISSP and all the tools needed to help you pass the CISSP® exam first time. Many of the resources included are exclusive to this course making it one of the leading CISSP® preparation courses globally.
For those building a career in information security, the CISSP certification is a necessity. The CISSP certification provides Information Security professionals with an objective measure of competence, while being a globally recognised standard of achievement. The certification training covers critical topics in security today, including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, risk management and more.
Our Bootcamp provides participants with in-depth practical applications of the theory covered in the 8 Domains of the Common Body of Knowledge. Participants will then be able to leverage this new knowledge and experience in their day to day work, thus proving mutually beneficial to both organisation and participant.
- Free Apple iPad Mini – Preloaded with course notes and materials
- Free digital copy of the The New Official ISC2 Guide to the CISSP® CBK® Seventh Edition
- Access to CCCure Quiz Engine with over 1800 questions related to the CISSP® CBK® 2015 (approximately 80% of the real exam questions are multiple choice)
- Access to a full set of scenario based questions, covering all domains of CBK® – unique to CCCure (approximately 15% of the real exam questions are scenario based)
- Access to CCCure drag and drop and hotspot questions quiz – unique to CCCure (approximately 5% of the real exam questions are this type)
- Access to CCCure Online Training for 90 days, including; Computer Based Tutorials for all domains (51 hours of recordings) | Downloadable MP3 files for all domains | Brand new CISSP® Cram Study Guide for the new CBK® | Tips and Tricks on how to become a CISSP® and how to pass your exam first time | Moderated discussion mailing list and forum related to CISSP®
- Course fees include assistance before, during, and after the class from a Master of CISSP
- Over a 90% exam success rate from past participants of this programme
- Senior Security Engineers
- Members of the Information Security Team
- IT Management
- IT Professionals
- Network Administrators
The training is Split into 8 Domains that will be covered across the 5 days.
The Domains are:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security