Certified Ethical Hacker
|Date:||22nd May 2017|
|Grant Aided Cost:||€2,399|
To beat a hacker you need to think like one!
This is exactly what this course teaches attendees. Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) training provides a comprehensive ethical hacking and network security-training program so that you can think like a hacker and thus defend your organisation from the threat of hackers.
This course prepares attendees for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Exam, which is included in the course fee and is sat by attendees on the final afternoon of the course. The Ethical Hacking Certification verifies the holder is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems. As well as authorising the ethical use of the same knowledge, tools and tactics used by malicious hackers, the Ethical Hacking Certification is also, one of the most globally recognisable and respected information security qualifications.
The EC Council’s CEH is a technically challenging and fast paced course. Delegates are required to have 3-5 years recent experience in managing and supporting a corporate network environment. Delegates must have comprehensive TCP/IP skills.
Delegates wishing to attempt the CEH exam on the final day of the course must be willing to undertake a considerable amount of evening and pre-course study.
- The most advanced ethical hacking course in the world that covers cutting edge of hacking technology
- Global recognition as a certified member of a globally recognised institution
- Attain the skills of a professional ethical hacker/penetration tester
- Deal with real life scenarios and threats by real life experts in the field
- Get your hands dirty with actual hands-on labs
- Play with hacking tools that are used by the real attackers. CEH attendees are provided with over 24 GB of underground hacking and security tools that are not included with any other training course in the world.
The CEH training course is comprised of 18 modules that will be covered over the 5 day course:
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: System Hacking
Module 06: Malware Threats
Module 07: Sniffing
Module 08: Social Engineering
Module 09: Denial-of-Service
Module 10: Session Hijacking
Module 11: Hacking Webservers
Module 12: Hacking Web Applications
Module 13: SQL Injection
Module 14: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 15: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 17: Cloud Computing
Module 18: Cryptography