Online course providing certification in technical, functional and behavioural competencies.
This course helps to develop foundational knowledge of analytics and business analysis. Interactive exercises and relevant case studies examine the appropriateness of tools and skills to specific analytics challenges.
Delivered online by world renowned Hackett Institute, this course will enable you to:
- Develop foundational knowledge of analytics and business analysis
- Develop a common “analytic language” of principles and definitions to use in all of your organisation’s analytic processes
- Address all aspects of analytics from “asking better questions” and critical thinking, to an analytic process, analysis and analytic methods and techniques, and analytic tools
- Understand the elements that support analytics such as data, organisations, stakeholders, communication, and change
- Use interactive exercises and relevant case studies to illustrate each lesson and examine the appropriatenesss of techniques, tools and skills to specific analytics challenges
- Deliver organisational goals of greater visibility, reliability, and predictability through better analytics decision-making, techniques and tools
- Be able to better analyse problems, suggest solutions, and implement decisions
- Understand analytical tools and techniques
- Understand and apply emerging trends in analytics