Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet will be launching the free Career Jumpstart:
Cybersecurity Analyst programme On December 10th.
If you are eager to acquire new skills and earn the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate, this online program might be right for you! No previous experience or degree is required, and there is no cost to participate. However, you should be prepared to dedicate between 4-8 months to completing the coursework.
It’s no secret that cybersecurity professionals are in high demand across the world. But there is also a shortage of skilled talent that has led to thousands of jobs remaining unfilled. Through the Career JumpStart: Cybersecurity Analyst program, participants will acquire job-ready skills—and a Professional Certificate from IBM—aligned with an in-demand role in the cybersecurity field.**
- Gain knowledge and skills in network security, incident response, threat intelligence, and more
- Earn the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate (plus additional IBM digital badges along the way)
- Engage with IBM Cybersecurity experts for virtual career office hours and other events
- Get access to a special online group and forum to support Career JumpStart participants
- Develop complementary workplace skills to help round out your professional profile
What does a Cybersecurity Analyst do?
Cybersecurity Analysts contribute and implement security measures to protect an organization’s computer networks and systems. When just starting out, responsibilities could include user support, network monitoring and responding to less complex attacks. This role is sometimes also posted on job boards as Security Analyst or Cyber Defense Analyst.
- Fill out the participant interest form
- Registered participants will be contacted immediately with next steps .
- IBM will assess and select successful participants for the programme.