What We Do For Employees
Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet intends to fill important human resources gaps in the Irish ICT sector by providing opportunities for technical and engineering staff to develop a broad set of business, management and interpersonal tools and to enhance a selected number of advanced technical skills.
- Becoming a member is free for all private and commercial semi-state companies in the Republic of Ireland
- The company becomes part of the wider network of ICT companies in Ireland
- Training budgets go further because members get subsidised fees on all training courses
- All our courses are provided by recognised professional training companies or accredited colleges
We have a variety of courses available, click onto our Training Programmes page to see the entire list and contact us if the course you need is not there
- Learning new skills and gaining new knowledge increases confidence and competence in your workplace.
- You keep up to date with the ever changing technologies
I found this course useful which gave me a broad picture of Innovation and how technology can be managed. I would suggest this course as most of the subjects covered match with traditional MBA which is expensive to pursue.
IBM participant speaking about our MSc in Innovation & Technology Management
Carol was a great trainer, very interesting and made learning easy.
EIRCOM participant speaking about our Cisco Sales Essential Training
Very practical course, extremely well structured.
LM ERICSSON participant speaking about our Administering JBOSS 7 Server programme
Great real world examples were used to explain the concepts of Big Data.
DAVRA NETWORKS participant speaking about our Big Data Seminar
The event was excellent, it was a good fit for what we needed and the trainer was excellent.
FINEOS participant speaking about our Togaf Training programme.
Excellent well run event that gave great food for thought.
NOVOSCO participant speaking about our Future Trends in Learning Seminar
Training programmes that was well worth attending.
SENTENIAL participant speaking about our Cloud Computing Foundation Course
Everything about this programme was useful and relevant to the needs of our organisation. The training was very practical with lots of hands on experience for participants.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS speaking about an Oracle PL/SQL Training Programme
Absolutely fantastic course. My level of knowledge has been significantly increased and my confidence to work in this area much improved.